The Tallysman TW120 is a 25dB inline RF amplifier.
Ideal for applications such as mast mount, roof top and large vehicle installations, the TW120 inline amplifier provides for much longer cable runs from GPS / QZSS L1, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1 antennas to their receiver.
- Very low noise
- Wide input voltage range, 3 to 12 VDC
- Powered via antenna coax from receiver
- 50 Ohm port impedance
- Cylindrical nickel plated brass, IP67 compliant housing
- Gold-plated connectors
- RoHS compliant
Benefits of the TW120 25dB Inline RF Amplifier
- Improves signal response
- Enables extended cable runs
- Avoid installation of costly low-loss cable
- Fits inline with antenna cable
- No external voltage supply needed
- Maintains low antenna LNA noise figure
- Easy to install – mounting clamp include
The TW120 inline amplifier is a rugged waterproof, low cost, low noise, low power, narrow band 25dB gain inline amplifier, specially designed to tightly filter and boost weak GPS L1 signals, while maintaining low antenna noise figures.
The TW120 passes DC directly from input to output to support centre conductor DC supply to the antenna, and so avoiding the need for an additional bias source or bias “T”. A clip for mounting is also provided with the TW120.