The Tallysman TW125B is a 27dB inline RF amplifier.
Ideal for applications such as mast mount, roof-top and large vehicle installations, the TW125B provides for much longer cable runs from any GNSS antenna to their receiver. In addition to this the TW125B has low current and voltage requirements.
- Low current / Low voltage
- Very low noise
- Wide input voltage range, 3 to 16 VDC
- Powered via antenna coax from receiver
- 50 Ohm port impedance
- Cylindrical nickel plated brass, IP67 compliant housing
- Available SMA, TNC, and N-Type jack connectors
- RoHS compliant
Benefits of the TW125B 27dB Inline RF Amplifier
- Improves signal response
- Enables extended cable runs
- Avoid installation of costly low loss cable
- Fits inline with antenna cable
- No external voltage supply needed
- Easy to install – mounting clamp include
The TW125B is a rugged waterproof, low cost, low noise, low power, narrow band 27 dB gain in-line amplifier, specially designed to tightly filter and boost weak signals across the full GNSS bandwidth, while maintaining low antenna noise figures.
The TW125B passes DC directly from input to output to support centre conductor DC supply to the antenna, and so avoiding the need for an additional bias source or bias “T”. A clip for mounting is also available.