The ANT107 Multi-band GNSS antenna is designed for use with the Emlid for Reach M2. It is a lightweight, dual band, helical antenna covering GPS / QZSS L1 / L2, GLONASS G1 / G2, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1 frequency bands, as well as SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS).
Features of the ANT107
- Very low noise preamp, 2 dB
- Excellent axial ratio of ≤ 0.5 dB max.
- LNA gain 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from: +2.2 to 16 VDC
Benefits of the ANT107 Multi-band GNSS antenna
- Extremely Lightweight (25 g)
- Ideal for L1 / L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
The ANT107 is light weight (Just 25 g) and compact. It features a precision tuned helix element. As a result it provides excellent axial ratios while operating without the need of a ground plane. It is ideal for a variety of uses such as UAVs.
The ANT107 features an industry-leading low current, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
The ANT107 is protected by a robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with an integrated SMA connector for screw-on mounting that securely seals the unit with an O-ring, complying with IP67 standards. The enclosure also provides three threaded holes in the base for secure attachment of the unit.