Scroll to Top
AS1602 EMI/ESD Suppression IC
£75.00 Each Ex-VAT (EXW)
EMI/ESD Protection – Sold as a pack of 50 pcs on cut tape.
Not recommended for new designs – Please see Kinetic Technologies KTA1550 pin-for-pin alternative here.
EMI/ESD Suppression IC
- Enables system designers to comply with:
- CISPR22 and FCC Part 15, Class B requirements for Radiated and Conducted Emissions.
- IEC 61000-4-3/6 requirements for Radiated and Conducted Immunity, Level 3 or higher.
- IEC 61000-4-2 ESD (Air Discharge) of ±25kV.
- IEC 61000-4-2 ESD (Contact Discharge) of ±12kV.
- Cable Discharge Event (CDE) of ±12kV.
- Provides up to 10dB of additional common mode noise suppression over the frequency of 1MHz to 125MHz when used with Ethernet magnetics.
- Robust built-in ESD suppressors protect the Ethernet Phy and improve system ESD performance.
- JESD22-A114, ESD, HBM of ±8kV.
- Interfaces to standard Ethernet transformers and 10/100/
- 1000 Ethernet PHYs.
- Uses a single standard power rail (3.3V or 2.5V).
- Open drain output stage that can be biased from 1.8V to 3.3V using transformer center-tap supply as needed based on choice of Ethernet Phy.
- Flow-through routing for ease of board layout.
- Typical power consumption of 90mW.
- Low power mode available for tight power budgets.
- Industrial temperature range (-40°C to 85°C).
- Ethernet systems requiring additional CM suppression to meet EMC Class B emissions or higher EMI immunity requirements and ESD protection.
- POE and Non-POE Ethernet systems
- VoIP Phones, IP Cameras, WAPs, Routers, Switches
- Set Top Boxes, Networked Printers and Appliances,
- Desktop and Laptop Computers
Copyright © 2019 Innovelec Solutions Limited (06879179) Registered Office: 2, Manor Farm Court, Old Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5NN