The Go-IoT DINGO Raspberry Pi HAT / EXPANSION Board is designed to add extra functionality to the Raspberry PI 4 , 3B+ , 3B , 3A+, 2B computer platforms.
The board provides additional features such as Real Time Clock, Serial Interface, 2 extra USB ports.
The board is designed to take adavantage of a single DINGO PG Plug-in Board. Choose from a range of I/O or communication specific features such as: ADC, Data over Powerline, EnOcean, HART, Homeplug, DALI, LORA, mBUS, PSU, Sigfox, ZigBEE and many more. You can find them here.
Available in 7 standard option configurations or custom options on request.
- Raspberry PI Model 4, 3B+ , 3B , 3A+ , 2B Compatible
- 1 x USB 2.0 micro Connector
- 1 x TTL Serial Debug Connector
- Real Time Clock DS1339 with Battery Backup
- EEPROM 24LC32 – 4K x 8
- 1 I2C Port
- 1 SPI Port
- 1 x 40way header to PI and 21 x GPIO Expansion Connectors
- OS Linux Raspian – DINgo Stack
- Size (L x W x H) 101 x 60 x 19 mm
- Temperature -20degree C to +85degree C
- Country of Manufacture: EU
- ‘A’ = DC Input +12V @ 0.6A
- ‘B’ = Wide Range DC Input +16V to +42V
- ‘C’ = Battery Back-up with intelligent UPS and DC supply monitoring (note no battery is supplied) – ***Available here to purchase as Option ‘C/F’***
- ‘D’ = Cascoda CA-8211 Chili Transceiver Module for IEEE802.15.4 / Thread – ***Available here to purchase as Option ‘D’***
- ‘E’ = wMBUS Wireless MBUS Transceiver
- ‘F’ = DINGO PG Plug-in Connector – ***Available here to purchase as Option ‘F’***
- ‘G’ = Pulse Meter. Connects to Optical Pulse Meter via 8-way RJ45
NOTE: Some options are mutually exclusive – please enquire for more details or to discuss your needs