The DINGO LoRaWAN BACnet Gateway : LoRaWAN® to BACnet® Advanced Gateway / Server provides a powerful, easy to configure solution for transforming every LoRaWAN device into virtual BACnet device using the new generation of long-range and low-power wireless communication devices based on the LoRaWAN® standard, including supporting trend-logging and edge-gateway to the Cloud.
Allowing up to 2000 LoRaWAN® end nodes at distances in excess of 10km in open areas the DINGO LoRaWAN® Gateway represents a quantum leap in data logging technology.
Together with secure end-to-end encryption and robust transmission technology ensure the highest level of data integrity.
The powerful DINGO Stack software enables easy configuration without the need for lengthy and complex on-site engineer time. In addition it allows easy integration with other BACnet/IP devices on the network from any vendor.
The DINGO Stack LoRaWAN® Server also features an advanced data rate (ADR) control algorithm which constantly monitors each end node link and adapts data-rate and power level to both preserve battery life and mitigate interference.
The DINGO has two Ethernet Ports as standard for backhaul to a network or cloud server. However, optional WiFi and 4G/LTE expansion plug-in boards are available.
Finally many LoRaWAN® devices are already supported in the DINGO Stack library. However, others can be added easily. In addition, device parameters like battery-status and signal-strength can optionally be mapped to BACnet® objects for local or remote logging / surveillance.
- Powerful DINGO Stack software running on quad-core ARM processor.
- Full BACnet/IP® and BACnet/WS® standard support.
- Fast and cost-effective deployment.
- Modern LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 technology.
- Ability to work in hostile RF environments such as close to cellular mobile phones, WiFi routers, Bluetooth devices and high RF noise environments.
- Up to 2000 LoRaWAN® devices at distances in excess of 10km (open areas) without the need for repeaters.
- Global License-free ISM Frequency Bands.
- Secure end-to-end encryption and robust transmission technology.
- Advanced data rate algorithm extends end-node battery life and mitigates interference.
- Modular hardware with many expansion options including Analog IO, Digital IO and 4G/LTE plug-ins.
- Co-reside with Modbus/RTU, MBUS, Wireless MBUS, Thread and more, using DINGO hardware plug-ins. All mapped to virtual BACnet devices or objects.
- Co-reside with 1Wire, Modbus/IP and short distance Modbus/RTU. All Mapped to BACnet/IP.
- BMS Building / Campus Management Systems
- Smart Agriculture
- Large scale / metropolitan data logging and control
- Office / Workplace Environmental Monitoring
- Environment Monitoring (flooding etc.)
- Street Lighting control
- Car Parking Systems
- Traffic Monitoring & Management
- Waste Management
This version of the DINGO LoRaWAN BACnet Gateway comes in a 2- Station DIN Housing. However, other versions are available in 3- or 4- Station DIN Housings which allow additional functionality via DINGO Plug-ins for 2G/3G/4G/LTE, MBUS, Wireless MBUS, Opto-Isolated RS485, etc. Please enquire or see our ordering guide in the product documents section for more information.
The DINGO LoRaWAN BACnet Gateway requires a 12V DC 1.5A power source. Alternatively it can be ordered with a 90-240V AC Mains Plug-in fitted by ticking the box above.
Add the DINGO Ports Upgrade to Include USB Type A, HDMI and Multi-use RJ45 (1-Wire etc).
As standard the DINGO LoRaWAN BACnet Gateway ships with a 1 year license for the DINGO Stack Base Engine, LoRaWAN Gateway, LoRaWAN Server (including ADR) and 100 BACnet objects (each node/sensor typically will require 6-10 objects – see the ordering guide for more information here). In addition it includes access to the remote DINGO Manager control and configuration dashboard plus 1 hour of remote support for your first purchase. It also includes 1 year ‘Bronze’ maintenance (software updates only). Other contracts for ongoing updates, support and configuration are available – please enquire.