Go-IoT DINGO LTE 4G Modem Module with Antenna
The Go-IoT DINGO LTE 4G Modem module is an ideal solution for numerous IoT applications that do not need high speed connectivity but require the longevity and reliability of the LTE 4G network.
In particular, this small form factor module meets the DINGO Plug-in specification for use in the DINGO 2- , 3- or 4- Station Modular Gateways , the Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+/4 (via DINGO-PI-HAT) or for quickly adding to your own embedded solution.
In addition, a rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Linux and Android, etc.) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications. Such as smart metering, wearable devices, environmental monitoring, asset tracking, fleet management, security and alarm systems and so on.
- Multi-band LTE, UMTS / HSPA+ and GSM / GPRS / EDGE coverage
- Max Data Rate: 42Mbps downlink, 5.76Mbps uplink
- Quectel EG91-E / EG91-NA LTE 4G Module
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Serial TTL Interface
- Full Size SIM Card Connector or eSIM Options
- Includes Multi-band Blade Antenna with 2m cable
- EMEA Option
- LTE FDD B1/B3/B7/B8/B20/B28A
- WCDMA B1/B8
- GSM/EDGE B3/B8
- North America Option
- LTE FDD B2/B4/B5/B12/B13
- WCDMA B2/B2/B5
- +5V DC Input
- -35 degree C to +75 degree C
- 40 x 60 mm
- Manufactured in the EU