Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+/4 HAT Overview
The Go-IoT DINGO Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+/4 HAT Expansion Board series are designed to add extra functionality to the Raspberry PI 4 , 3B+ , 3B computer platforms.
Various options provide additional features such as Real Time Clock, Serial Interface, extra USB ports, etc.
Some of the HATs are designed to take adavantage of a single DINGO PG Plug-in Board. Choose from a range of I/O or communication specific features such as: ADC, Data over Powerline, EnOcean, HART, Homeplug, DALI, LORA, mBUS, PSU, Sigfox, ZigBEE and many more. You can find the DINGO Plug-ins here.
Available in 7 standard option configurations or custom options on request.
- Raspberry PI Model 4, 3B+ , 3B Compatible
- USB 2.0 4-pin connector
- TTL Serial Debug Connector
- Real Time Clock DS1339 with Battery Backup (with internal temperature sensor)
- EEPROM 24LC32 – 4K x 8
- I2C Port
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (NXP A7101CH)
- Serial Port (up to 4 with R Pi 4)
- 40way header to PI and 21 x GPIO Expansion Connectors
- OS Linux Raspian – DINgo Stack
- Size (L x W x H) 101 x 60 x 19 mm
- Temperature -20degree C to +85degree C
- Country of Manufacture: EU
- ‘A’ = DC Input +12V @ 0.6A (Standard)
- ‘B’ = Wide Range DC Input +16V to +42V (Please enquiry for availability)
- ‘C’ = Battery Back-up with intelligent UPS and DC supply monitoring (note no battery is supplied)
- ‘D’ = Cascoda CA-8211 Chili Transceiver Module for IEEE802.15.4 / Thread
- ‘E’ = wMBUS Wireless MBUS Transceiver (Please enquiry for availability)
- ‘F’ = DINGO PG Plug-in Connector
- ‘G’ = Pulse Meter. Connects to Optical Pulse Meter via 8-way RJ45 (Please enquiry for availability)
NOTE: Some options are mutually exclusive – please enquire for more details or to discuss your needs.