ELT Lite LoRaWAN Single-Channel Analog/Digital Sensor.
ELT Lite LoRaWAN Single-Channel Analog/Digital Sensor is a general LoRaWAN® device for measuring analog or digital signals and pulses. It is a 1-channel GPIO wireless transceiver and can also provide power to external sensors. In addition the ELT Lite is enclosed in an IP67 box and is designed to be mounted outside. Therefore it is the ideal sensor for measuring in advanced places or extreme weather conditions. Above all ELT Lite has the ability to transmit and receive over remarkably long ranges.
LoRaWAN® devices can be deployed in private or global networks. For example, the Go-IoT DINGO Gateway / Server creates a powerful LoRaWAN® secure private network supporting thousands of sensors.
- LoRaWAN® Certified
- Compatible with LoRaWAN® 1.0.3
- Analog 0–10V input
- Digital input
- Pulse counter
- IP67 Classified
- Battery powered with advanced algorithms to extend battery life to years
- NFC for configuration
- Configuration over the air
- Supported LoRaWAN® features: OTAA, ABP, ADR, Adaptive Channel Setup
- Supported LoRaWAN® regions: US902–928, EU863–870, AS923, AU915–928, KR920–923, RU864, IN865