ERS-CO2 LoRaWAN Wireless Sensor
ERS-CO2 LoRaWAN Wireless sensor is for measuring the indoor environment. It is enclosed in a room sensor box and is designed to be wall mounted. ERS CO2 is completely wireless and powered by one or two 3.6V AA lithium batteries. Inside you will find internal sensors for measuring indoor CO2 levels, temperature, humidity, light, and motion. Above all the ERS CO2 has the ability to transmit and receive over remarkably long ranges.
LoRaWAN® devices can be deployed in private or global networks. For example, the Go-IoT DINGO Gateway / Server creates a powerful LoRaWAN® secure private network supporting thousands of sensors.
- LoRaWAN® Certified
- Compatible with LoRaWAN® 1.0.3
- CO2 sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Light sensor
- Motion detection sensor (PIR)
- NFC for configuration
- Configuration over the air
- Supported LoRaWAN® features: OTAA, ABP, ADR, Adaptive Channel Setup
- Supported LoRaWAN® regions: US902 – 928, EU863 – 870, AS923, AU915 – 928, KR920 – 923, RU864, IN865