ERS-VOC LoRaWAN Wireless Sensor
ERS-VOC LoRaWAN Wireless sensor is for measuring the indoor environment. It is enclosed in a room sensor box and is designed to be wall mounted. ERS VOC is completely wireless and powered by one or two 3.6V AA lithium batteries. Inside you will find internal sensors for measuring indoor VOC levels, temperature, humidity, light, and motion. Above all the ERS VOC has the ability to transmit and receive over remarkably long ranges.
LoRaWAN® devices can be deployed in private or global networks. For example, the Go-IoT DINGO Gateway / Server creates a powerful LoRaWAN® secure private network supporting thousands of sensors.
- LoRaWAN® Certified
- Compatible with LoRaWAN® 1.0.3
- VOC sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Light sensor
- Motion detection sensor (PIR)
- NFC for configuration
- Configuration over the air
- Supported LoRaWAN® features: OTAA, ABP, ADR, Adaptive Channel Setup
- Supported LoRaWAN® regions: US902 – 928, EU863 – 870, AS923, AU915 – 928, KR920 – 923, RU864, IN865