In particular the HC600 covers 1616MHz to 1626MHz.
Designed to provide an enhanced signal to noise ratio, for communication using voice and data modems.
Features of the Tallysman HC600
- 3.7 dBic gain over the full bandwidth
- Excellent axial ratio of ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- 15 kV ESD circuit protection
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
Benefits of the Tallysman HC600 Iridium helical antenna
- Extremely lightweight just 24 g
- Excellent RH circular polarized signal reception
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design, ideal for harsh environments
- Remote SBD antenna
The HC600 is light weight and compact. It features a precision tuned helix element. As a result it provides excellent axial ratios while operating without the need of a ground plane. It is ideal for a variety of uses such as UAVs.
Tallysman design their antennas with a robust military grade plastic housing, as a result they are IP67 compliant. They also have two threaded inserts for secure attachment as well as a rubber o ring for sealing the base and protecting the SMA connector.
The HC600 has passed a rigorous 30 hour vibration test. This consisted of five cycles of 2 hour tests per axis.
In addition to the HC600, Tallysman have also designed an embedded / unhoused version.
Please follow the link below to read more: