Tallysman offers custom tuning services for the HC600E. As a result they are suitable for any OEM installation.
Features of the Tallysman HC600E
- 3.7 dBic over full bandwidth
- Excellent axial ratio of ≤ 0.5 dB max.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Operates from -40°C to +85 °C
Benefits of the Tallysman HC600E Embedded Iridium helical antenna
- Extremely lightweight just 5 g
- Excellent circular polarized signal reception
- Industrial temperature range
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Remote SBD antenna
The HC600E is light weight and compact (Just 5g). It features a precision tuned helix element. As a result it provides excellent axial ratios while operating without the need of a ground plane. It is ideal for a variety of uses such as UAVs.
Tallysman provide their Embedded antennas with a mounting ring. As a result, the outer edge of the antenna circuit board can be clamped to another circuit board. In addition to this it can also be clamped to another flat surface. Tallysman also provide an installation guide.
In addition to the HC600E, Tallysman have also designed a housed version.
Please follow the link below to read more: