40W PoE Splitter Assembly: Complete IEEE compliant Power Over Ethernet PD
PEB4000 Power over Ethernet (PoE) 30W PoE Splitter Assembly offers a completely ready to use POE+ solution. A complete embedded solution, designed to extract power from a Cat 5 (or better) Ethernet cable whilst conforming to IEEE 802.3af or IEEE 802.3at PoE standards.
The PEB4000 30W PoE Splitter Assembly requires no external components. Therefore equipment can be quickly and easily PoE enabled, eliminating the need for a local equipment power source.
In particular its high efficiency across a wide output load band make this splitter offer the flexibility to power both low power IEEE 802.3af PoE as well as higher power “PoE Plus” devices.
Furthermore it is available in 12V, 18V and 24V variants in order to meet the requirements of different applications. Also various choices in input and output connectors, offering flexibility in interfacing with target devices.
The Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) for injecting power into the a Cat 5 (or better) Ethernet Cable should also be IEEE 802.3af or IEEE 802.3at compliant.
The PEB4000 Series 30W PoE Splitter Assembly Features:
- Complete PoE Solution – No External Components Required
- Embedded / Unhoused
- 12V, 18V or 24V DC Output Voltage
- 1500V Isolation Input to Output
- RoHS Compliant
- Low Output Noise and Ripple
- Cost effective and Easy to Retrofit
- Standard Connector Variant ‘RWW’= POE In / RJ45 , Data Out / 9 PIN Wafer / DC Output 2 PIN Wafer (Other options available)
- MoQ Applies to Production Quantities
- PEB4012, PEB4015, PEB4018, PEB4024