45W PoE Splitter Assembly: Complete IEEE compliant Power Over Ethernet PD
PEB4500 Series Power over Ethernet (PoE) 45W Splitter Assembly offers a completely ready to use High POE solution. A complete embedded solution, designed to extract power from a Cat 5 (or better) Ethernet cable whilst conforming to IEEE 802.3af or IEEE 802.3at PoE standards.
The PEB4500 PoE 45W Splitter Assembly requires no external components. Therefore equipment can be quickly and easily PoE enabled, eliminating the need for a local equipment power source.
In particular its high efficiency DC-DC converter provides a well regulated low noise and low ripple output with in-built overload and short-circuit protection.
Furthermore it is available in 12V, 15V, 18V and 24V variants in order to meet the requirements of different applications. Also various choices in input and output connectors, offering flexibility in interfacing with target devices.
The Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) for injecting power into the a Cat 5 (or better) Ethernet Cable should also be IEEE 802.3af compliant or IEEE 802.3at compliant. In addition PEB4500 series are compatible with both standard (24.9KΩ) and non-standard (12.5KΩ) signature detection PSE’s.
The PEB4500 Series 45W PoE Splitter Assembly Features:
- Complete PoE Solution – No External Components Required
- Embedded / Unhoused
- 12V, 15V, 18V or 24V DC Output Voltage
- 1500V Isolation Input to Output
- Choice of I/P and O/P Socket or Wafer connectors.
- Output overload and permanent short circuit protection.
- Input over-current protection
- Wide input voltage (36V to 57V DC)
- RoHS Compliant
- Low Output Noise and Ripple
- Input ESD protection included
- LED indication for Data Pair / Spare Pair / 4-Pair injection.
- Cost Effective & Easy to retrofit
- 55mm x 105mm x 25mm ‘Brick’ dimension
- Standard Connector Variant ‘RRW’= POE IN / RJ45 , DATA OUT / RJ45, DC OUTPUT / 2 PIN WAFER (Other options available)
- MoQ Applies to Production Quantities