The PEM1600 Series of Full Power 12.95W Power over Ethernet (PoE) Powered Devices (PD) power extraction modules have complete compliance with the standard power IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) standard. They are designed to extract power from a CAT 5 (or higher) Ethernet cable when supplied by IEEE 802.3af compliant Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) Injectors, Midspans and Network Switches.
Advanced feature PoE module: Above all, the PEM1600 Series includes many advanced features, optional on board Bridge Rectifiers and wide range of output voltages.
The PEM1600 series feature a high efficiency DC – DC converter which provides a well regulated, low noise and low ripple output. Furthermore, a key feature is the inclusion of on board input ESD protection. They also meet the IEEE 802.3af compliance for 1500 Volt isolation between the input and output. In addition, advanced frequency dithering greatly reduces EMI / EMC and interference issues that sometimes arise from fixed frequency switching circuits. Together with in-built overload and output short-circuit protection ensure robustness in the field.
The PEM1600 Series of PoE Modules require minimal external components resulting in less PCB real estate.
The PEM1600 series provide a quick, easy, and low cost method for Ethernet equipment manufacturers to “PoE enable” their equipment.
PEM1600 Series PoE Modules are available in five output voltages in order to meet the requirements of different applications.
The PEM1600 Advanced PoE Power Extraction Module Features:
- Advanced Feature PoE module
- Fully IEEE 802.3af compliant
- ‘R’ Option includes two on board Bridge Rectifiers
- 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 19V and 24V DC output voltage models
- Full 12.95 watt output load
- 1500V Isolation Input to Output
- Built-in input ESD protection
- Frequency dithering
- Adjustable output voltage
- Stable efficiency even at high ambient
- Compact PCB Footprint (dimension of 52mm x 14mm)
- RoHS Compliant
- Highly Efficient DC to DC Converter
- Low Output Noise & Ripple
- Designed to be Compatible with SilverTel Ag9400 & Ag9700 PoE modules
- PEM1603, PEM1603R, PEM1605, PEM1605R, PEM1612, PEM1612R, PEM1619, PEM1619R, PEM1624, PEM1624R