AsteRx – m3 Pro+ is Septentrio’s best in class versatile OEM board. A multi frequency, multi constellation GNSS receiver featuring top positioning performance with flexibility to be used either as a base station or a rover receiver. In dual antenna mode it provides heading & pitch or heading & roll information on top of reliable and accurate positioning.
Top performance in challenging environments
The AsteRx-m3 Pro+ is designed to deliver reliable and robust positions even in challenging environments.
The GNSS+ toolset is the technology that allows AsteRx – m3 Pro+ to be reliable also in challenging environments where the GNSS signal is disturbed or the receiver is subject to shocks and vibrations:
- LOCK+ for robust tracking during high vibrations and shocks
- APME+ to disentangle direct signal and those reflected from nearby structures
- IONO+ provides advanced protection against ionospheric disturbance
- AIM+ most advanced on board anti jamming and anti-spoofing technology in the market
Septentrio AsteRx – m3 Pro+ Dual Antenna Multi Frequency GNSS Receiver Features:
- Flexibility of use and easy to integrate
- Best in class SWaP (Size, Weight and Power)
- AIM+ anti jamming and monitoring system
- Full constellation, triple frequency satellite tracking
- Sub degree GNSS heading & pitch or heading & roll
- High update rate with low latency
The AsteRx – m3 Pro+ comes with fully documented interfaces, commands and data messages. The included RxTools software allows receiver configuration and monitoring as well as data logging and analysis. An SDK is provided, which allows integrators to create professional custom post-processing applications. AsteRx – m3 Pro+ is compatible with GeoTagZ Software and its SDK library for PPK (Post-processed kinematic) offline processing.