The Septentrio mosaic-T is a GNSS Timing Module. Designed to be highly accurate, highly secure and extremely resilient.
The mosaic-T is a multi-band, multi constellation GNSS timing receiver.
As a result when timing is important, mosaic-T is the solution. This is especially important in the case of mission critical systems.
The Septentrio mosaic-T GNSS Timing Module benefits from a variety features.
These features include:
- Dedicated timing features and inputs. Ideal for time and clock synchronisation
- All-in-view satellite tracking of multi-frequencies across multi-constellations
- Best-in-class reliability and security. As a result they provide precise and accurate timing
- Supporting all current and future satellite signals
- AIM+ advanced anti-jamming, anti-spoofing technology with unique interference monitoring and mitigation
- Advanced GNSS+ algorithms for robust operation
- Industry leading ultra-low power consumption
- Optimized for automated assembly, in addition the Mosaic-T is very easy to integrate.
The mosaic-T also benefits from a GNSS+ toolset. This is a series of Septentrio technologies which include the following: Lock+ (for overcoming shocks and vibrations), APME+ (for filtering direct from reflected signals) and IONO+ (for ionospheric disturbance protection).