The HC771 is a lightweight single band helical antenna from Tallysman. Covering GPS / QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1 frequency bands, as well as SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS).
Features of the Tallysman HC771
- Very low noise preamp, 2.5 dB
- Axial ratio: <= 2 dB max.
- LNA gain 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 16 VDC
Benefits of the Tallysman HC771 Single Band Helical antenna
- Extremely Lightweight (24 g)
- Ideal for L1 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
The HC771 is light weight and compact. It features a precision tuned helix element. As a result it provides excellent axial ratios while operating without the need of a ground plane. It is ideal for a variety of uses such as UAVs.
HC771 features an industry leading low current, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low loss prefilter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
The HC771 is protected by a robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with an integrated SMA connector for screw-on mounting that securely seals the unit with an O-ring, complying with IP67 standards. The enclosure also provides three threaded holes in the base for secure attachment of the unit.