The HC871E is a lightweight embedded dual Band helical antenna from Tallysman. Covering GPS / QZSS L1 / L2, GLONASS G1 / G2, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1 frequency bands, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/GAGAN/MSAS).
Features of the Tallysman HC871E
- Very low noise preamp, 2 dB
- Excellent axial ratio of ≤ 0.5 dB max.
- LNA gain 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from: +2.2 to 16 VDC
Benefits of the Tallysman HC871E Embedded Dual Band helical antenna
- Extremely lightweight (10 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
The HC871E is light weight (Just 10 g) and compact. It features a precision tuned helix element. As a result it provides excellent axial ratios while operating without the need of a ground plane. It is ideal for a variety of uses such as UAVs.
The HC871E features an industry-leading low current, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the HC871E for any OEM installation environment.