The HC872 is a lightweight dual band with l-band helical antenna. Covering GPS / QZSS L1 / L2, GLONASS G1 / G2, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1 frequency bands, as well as SBAS (WAAS / EGNOS / GAGAN / MSAS) and L-band correction services.
Features of the Tallysman HC872
- Very low noise preamp, 2 dB
- Axial ratio: <= 0.5 dB max.
- LNA gain 35 dB typ. or 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 18 mA typ. or 12 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from: +2.2 to 16 VDC
Benefits of the Tallysman HC872 Dual Band with L-band helical antenna
- Extremely lightweight (42 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
The Tallysman HC872 is light weight and compact (Just 42g). It features a precision tuned helix element. As a result it provides excellent axial ratios while operating without the need of a ground plane. It is ideal for a variety of uses such as UAVs.
The HC872 features an industry-leading low current, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
The HC872 is protected by a robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with an integrated SMA connector for screw-on mounting that securely seals the unit with an O-ring, complying with IP67 standards. The enclosure also provides three threaded holes in the base for secure attachment of the unit.