TW3322-01-01 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS).
- Great axial ratio
- Low noise LNA: 2.5 dB typ.
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 9 mA typ
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide supply voltage range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- IP67, RoHS and REACH compliant
Ideal for professional precision timing applications, TW3022 provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3022 features a customizable dual-feed, wide-band patch element, and a 26 dB gain Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a high rejection out-of-band SAW filter, providing an excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency, superb phase linear response and tight phase centre variation.
The TW3022 also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW3022 is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount.