The TW3887 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2/G3, Galileo E1/E5b, BeiDou B1,B2, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS)
- Very low Noise Preamp, < 2.5 dB
- Axial ratio: <2 dB typ.
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 35 dB typ.
- Low current: 24 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- REACH, and RoHS compliant
Ideal for precision positioning and RTK surveying systems, the TW3887 provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3887 features a precision tuned, circular dual-feed, stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wide-band Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further amplified prior to recombination at the output.
The TW3887 also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW3887 performs with excellent axial ratios and a tightly grouped phase center variation.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW3887 for any OEM installation environment.