- Very low noise preamp, 2.5 dB
- Axial ratio: <2 dB typ.
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Lightweight (52g)
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK survey systems
- Great multi-path rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- IP67, REACH and RoHS compliant
Tallysman TW8889 Details
Ideal for dual frequency positioning where minimizing weight is important, the 52-gram TW8889 provides excellent axial ratio and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV).
The TW8889 features a precision tuned, circular dual feed, stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wide-band LNA, then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further amplified prior to recombination at the output.
The TW8889 also includes an LNA pre-filter that provides enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The Tallysman TW8889 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.