The VC6050 VeraChoke® antenna employs Tallysman’s unique VeraPhase® technology covering the full GNSS spectrum: GPS/QZSS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS G1/G2/G3, Galileo E1/E5a/E5b/E6, BeiDou B1/B2/B2a/B3, QZSS L6, NavIC L5, SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/GAGAN/MSAS) and L-Band correction services
- Low axial ratio from horizon to horizon
- Very Tight Phase Center Variation (<1.5 mm)
- Invariant performance from: +2.7 to 24 VDC
- Space in housing for integrated PPP, RTK receiver or other OEM system
- Consistent performance across all frequencies
- Broadest tracking elevation (0° – 180°)
- Extreme precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Reduced time to market
Ideal for high precision reference stations, the VC6050 has excellent performance across the full bandwidth of the antenna.
The VC6050 is a leader in the market providing the lowest axial ratios (horizon to horizon, over all azimuths) across all GNSS frequencies (<0.5dB at zenith, <3 dB typ. at horizon). Additionally, the VC6050 has an exceptional front to back ratios, a tight Phase Center Variation (PCV), and near constant PCO (Phase Center Offset) for all azimuth and elevation angles, over all in-band frequencies.
The VC6050 provides high-reception gain over the full GNSS spectrum and has a robust pre-filtered Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), with high third order intercept point (IP3) to minimize de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700MHz LTE, while still providing a low noise figure.
The antenna is compatible with both large and small SCIGN radomes.