Featuring a precisely tuned, single feed patch element that achieves 40% wider bandwidth than competitive antennas, the TW1320 supports 1 dB RHCP received power across the full frequency bandwidth covering GPS/QZSS L1 and GLONASS G1. Additionally, the TW1320 has a dual stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section SAW that supports a great axial ratio across the full frequency.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW1320 for any OEM installation environment.
LNA Pre-filter Available
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW1322 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter.
- 1dB bandwidth 1575MHz-1606MHz
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB
- 4 dB Axial Ratio @1590MHz
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 28 dB
- Very Low current : 9 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.5V to 16V
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS complian