Ideal for applications that require high precision positioning and timing in a small form factor, the TW1721 provides superior multi-path signal rejection, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV).
Featuring a compact 25mm dual-feed wideband patch element, the TW1721 provides a truly circularly polarized response, with a typical axial ratio of less than 2dB over the full bandwidth.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW1721 for any OEM installation environment.
LNA Pre-filter Available
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW1722 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter
- Compact Dual Feed Patch Element
- 2 dB bandwidth 1559-1606MHz
- Very low noise LNA: <1 dB
- Axial ratio: 2 dB typ
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 1.8 to 16 VDC
- ESD circuit protection: 15KV
- Temperature Compensated Gain
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
- Reliable performance