Ideal for industrial, agricultural and all challenging OEM applications, the TW2406 provides truly circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing superior multi-path signal rejection.
The TW2406 features a dual-feed, wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW2406 for any OEM installation environment.
LNA Pre-filter Available
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW2408 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter.
- Great axial ratio: <1 dB over full bandwidth
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent multipath signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal reception
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant