With a dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio (3 dB max) over the entire Globalstar frequency band, the TW2505 is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the Globalstar Simplex Transmit Unit (STU) modems. The signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2505 can also be configured with a 50cm cable, allowing for a Globalstar STU modem to be mounted away from external elements, yet still access excellent Globalstar coverage.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW2505 for any OEM installation environment.
- Custom high-gain 4.25 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio: 3 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- Robust design
- Small form factor
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- RoHS compliant