Specifically designed to enhance the signal-to-noise ratio of communications over the Iridium satellite communications network, the TW2605 has a high performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio over the entire Iridium bandwidth. The signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2605 ships with a built-in 50 mm diameter ground plane. Its standard coax cable is 15cm of RG174 with custom lengths available.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW2605 for any OEM installation environment
- Custom high gain, 4.5 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, <3 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- Robust design
- Small form factor
- Application-specific tuning available
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- RoHS compliant