Ideal for precision industrial, agricultural and all challenging applications the TW2708 provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW2708 features a customizable high performance, dual-feed, wide band patch element. Its Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) configuration provides a LNA for each feed, a mid section mid-section Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filter for the combined signal, followed by a final stage of LNA. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
The TW2708 includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW2708 for any OEM installation environment.
- Great axial ratio: 1 typ., 3 dB max
- Low noise LNA: ≤1 dB typ.
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant