The TW3372 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS).
- Great axial ratio
- Low noise LNA: 2.5 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 40 dB typ.
- Low current: 20 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Performs in harsh environments
- IP67, RoHS, REACH, and CE compliant
Ideal for professional precision timing applications, TW3372 provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3372 features a customizable dual-feed, wide-band patch element, and a 40 dB gain Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a high rejection out-of-band SAW filter, providing an excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency, superb phase linear response and tight phase centre variation.
The TW3372 also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW3372 is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount