The TW3400 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS L1, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS)
- Great axial ratio: 1 dB typ.
- Low noise LNA: 1.5 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain LNA: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 13 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Excellent circular polarisation
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
Ideal for precision industrial, agricultural and all challenging applications the TW3400 provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3400 features a customizable high performance, dual-feed, wide band patch element. Its Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) configuration provides a LNA for each feed, a mid-section Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filter for the combined signal, followed by a final stage of LNA. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
The TW3400 is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount.
To minimize performance impact from signal jamming threats, the TW3400 is compatible with Tallysman’s Anti-Jamming add-on, which modifies the radiation pattern of the GNSS antenna to eliminate signals arriving from -10° to +15° from horizon, while slightly increasing the gain of the antenna at zenith.