The TW3740 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS)
- Great axial ratio
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 40 dB typ.
- Low current: 19 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Circular polarization throughout the full bandwidth
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- IP67, RoHS and REACH compliant
Ideal for professional precision timing applications, TW3740 provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3740 features a customizable dual-feed, wide-band patch element, and a 40 dB gain Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a high rejection out-of-band SAW filter, providing an excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency, superb phase linear response and tight phase centre variation.
The TW3740 is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount.
LNA Pre-filter Available
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW3742 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter