The TW3867 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS).
- Very low Noise Preamp,
- Axial ratio: <2dB typ.; <1 dB at Zenith
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 24 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Ideal for dual frequency RTK and PPP surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- RoHS and REACH compliant