The TW4327 is a very low power, compact GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS G1, as well as SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS)
- Very low power consumption
- 40% wider bandwidth, small footprint
- Axial ratio: 6 dB Typ. (GPS & GLONASS)
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection mid-section SAW filter
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- 1dB Bandwidth Includes GPS-L1 & GLONASS
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Improved GNSS reliability
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- RoHS compliant
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Excellent out of band signal rejection
Ideal for battery operated positioning and fleet management & asset tracking applications, the TW4327 is amongst the lowest power devices available, requiring a typical current consumption of just 1.75 mA with constant characteristics over supply voltages from 2.5V to 16V – yet it still performs with an excellent noise figure.
Featuring a precisely tuned, single feed patch element that achieves 40% wider bandwidth than competitive antennas, the TW4327 supports 1 dB RHCP received power across the full frequency. Additionally, the TW4327 has a dual stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section SAW that supports a great axial ratio across the full frequency.
The TW4327 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
LNA Pre-filter Available
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW4329 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter.