The TW7872 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS).
- Very low Noise Preamp, <2.5 dB
- Axial ratio: <1.5 dB typ
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 32 dB typ.
- Low current: 24 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 12VDC
- Ideal for dual frequency RTK surveying systems
- Great multi-path rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- IP67, RoHS and REACH compliant
Ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision matters, the TW7872 provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW7872 features a precision tuned, circular dual-feed, stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wide-band Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further amplified prior to recombination at the output.
The TW7872 also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW7872 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.