WPET-239ACN(BT) 802.11ac/a/b/g/n dual-band Wi-Fi Module
SparkLAN WPET-239ACN(BT) is an 802.11ac/a/b/g/n Dual-Band Wi-Fi Bluetooth 5.0 Half Mini PCIe module based on the Realtek RTL8822CU chipset. In addition it supports Multiple drivers (Android/ Linux) for various platforms. This module supports MU-MIMO two streams on dual band 2.4GHz or 5GHz operating. The data rate up to 866.7Mbps on ac mode. The WPET-239ACN(BT) is designed in the Half Minicard PCIe type form factor.
- 802.11ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Half Minicard PCIe Module
- Chipset: Realtek RTL8822CU
- Antenna: 2 x IPEX MHF4 connectors, 2T2R
- Form Factor: Half Minicard PCIe
- Interface: PCIe: WLAN, USB: BT
- Two-stream spatial multiplexing up to 866.7Mbps data
- BT 5.0 V5.0, V4.2, V4.1, V4.0 LE, V3.0+HS, V2.1+EDR including Low-Energy 2 Mbps
- Output Power up to 17dBm
- Support multiple drivers : Windows 10; Linux; Android
- Certifications: TBD – Please Enquire
- Great alternative for long lead-time Half Minicard WiFi Modules like the DNXA-116, DHXA-222, etc.