WSD377 WiFi and Bluetooth Module
- Dual Band 802.11ac and BT5.0 Module
- Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377-3
- Reference Design WB396
- Low Power SDIO 3.0 WiFi & UART/PCM Bluetooth
- Single-die wireless local area network (WLAN) and Bluetooth (BT) combination solution
- Supports 1×1 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN standards
- Provides a highly integrated WLAN system-onchip (SoC) for 5 GHz 802.11ac, or 2.4GHz/5GHz 802.11n WLAN applications
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0 + HS, BLE, and ANT+ and backward compatibility with BT 1.x, BT 2.x and BT 4.2 + Enhanced Data Rate
- Supports 20/40MHz at 2.4GHz and supports
- 20/40/80MHz at 5GHz
- Supports multiuser MU – MIMO
- Supports BT-WLAN coexistence and ISM-LTE coexistence
- 3.3V -20C to +70C Operating Temperature
- 12 x 12 x 1.7mm Stamp Style Module
- Eval kit available – please enquire.
A high performance, ultra-low power consumption, single-stream 11ac + Bluetooth 5.0 in a single chip solution.
The WSD377 is designed to offer high-speed WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity to application processors. Developers can utilize this versatility in a wide array of implementations including audio/video streaming, infotainment for transportation, industrial controllers, telematics, IoT gateways, home automation, wearables, IP phones, printers, point-of-sale systems, as well as a wide range of other embedded applications.
The co-existence of WiFi and Bluetooth on a single chip is designed to provide faster and more efficient connectivity with reduced power consumption to deliver enriched user experiences, even in increasingly crowded WiFi networks.
The WSD377 supports a low-power SDIO 3.0 interface for WLAN and a UART/PCM interface for Bluetooth. It also has support for Windows 10.